Would you like to work with us on some exciting new projects? We are looking to employ 2 new key members of staff who will join us here at CORA. We are looking for the following:
1. Project Structural Engineer:
The ideal candidate will be degree/masters level qualified with a recognised qualification in structural or civil engineering, ideally with a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience in the design of innovative and efficient structures.
Experience in the following would offer a distinct advantage:
· Familiar with the design of steel, concrete, timber and masonry structures.
· Ability to verify designs using computer based design tools. Experience with Robot and TEDDS would be an advantage.
· A working knowledge of AutoCAD is required. Revit expertise would also be advantageous but not essential.
· Ability to work in a team environment with other engineers and technicians.
· Enthusiastic, ambitious and driven candidate who can add value whilst gaining experience in a design driven consultancy.
2. Project Engineering Technician:
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a consulting engineering design office with a strong proficiency in the following:
· A certificate or diploma in structural or civil engineering would be desirable but not essential.
· In depth knowledge of AutoCAD in the production of drawings on structural and civil engineering projects.
· A competence in Revit would offer a distinct advantage.
· Production of reinforcement drawings using CADS RC or similar drafting software.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines on design driven projects.
Applications and CV’s should be emailed in confidence to email@example.com