CORA Consulting Engineers was established in 2006 and provide a wide range of Structural and Civil Engineering Services. Now active in most sectors of the industry we have a proven track record in delivering BIM projects. We continue to expand our horizons, using our creativity, innovation and experience to adapt the capabilities of the practice to prepare for future markets.
Our success has resulted from continuous investment in the development of our staff, providing the environment to increase efficiencies and adaptability, always improving client services and adding value. CORA are a CPD accredited Employer with Engineers Ireland.
Our staff are exposed to working on a wide variety of projects in all industry sectors, with budgets large and small. Knowledge is shared throughout the practice and there is a deliberate policy of ensuring rounded experience for all staff rather than operating a departmental structure.
To meet our current workload demands CORA Consulting Engineers are seeking engineers for full-time permanent position(s), based in Central Dublin.
- Minimum – Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering and at least two years’ experience.
- Preferred – Chartered or near Chartered Engineers
- Attractive salary and package available dependent on qualifications and experience.
- NO AGENCIES – only individual applications will be considered.
- Please apply, in writing, with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org